Graduate of Northern Illinois University, BS Accounting, MS Accounting
Kevin Rumbaugh has been with Kolodziej Eisen & Fey LLC since 2005. He specializes in personalized tax and financial planning services for individuals and small businesses. Through work and community involvement, Kevin associates with businesses of all types; including: not for profit, retail, union laborers, contractors, restaurants, and real estate investors.
Services Kevin provides include:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Incorporation and start up services
- Financial statement compilations and reviews
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll and payroll tax services
- Multistate sales tax preparation
- Union report preparation
- Accounts payables and receivables services
- Trust and estate filings
- Retirement planning services
- QuickBooks training and support
Kevin regularly attends seminars and education classes to stay up to date on new and complex tax rules and strategies. He also received the QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification from Intuit, recognizing him as a resource for all QuickBooks utilization, support, and training needs.
If you would like to set up a meeting with Kevin please contact him at email@example.com or (815) 469-1361.