Kolodziej, Eisen & Fey is dedicated to the traditional values of integrity and accounting excellence, while employing the most modern technology to deliver prompt and efficient accounting services of the highest quality. Our employees – accountants and staff alike – share this dedication and commitment to our clients, our community and our firm.
The firm enjoys a challenging and expanding practice in the dynamic economy of Will County, providing services to clients from all over the country. Its accountants possess outstanding skills, top academic credentials, and have backgrounds which include experience with the region’s major accounting firms as well as with small businesses. Founded in 1988, the firm anticipates steady future growth while preserving its reputation for hiring exceptionally well-qualified accountants and providing prompt quality service to its clients.
The firm currently has three partners. A brief biography of each is presented here for your information.
Kolodziej, Eisen & Fey is active in the community and members of:
- AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTS
- ILLINOIS CPA SOCIETY
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED COLLEGE PLANNERS
- ORLAND PARK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- FRANKFORT CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- MOKENA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- TINLEY PARK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- BNI – BUSINESS NETWORK INTERNATIONAL
- CHICAGO SOUTHLAND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE